Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. THESE TERMS
1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services or digital content.
1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms please contact us to discuss.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
2.1 Who we are. We are AVB Liquid's.
2.2 We operate the websites avbliquids.co.uk.
2.3 How to contact us at email@example.com
2.4 Contacting us if you are a consumer
You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail.
2.5 Contacting us if you are a business.
You may contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
2.6 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
2.7 "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
3. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
3.1 How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3.2 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
3.3 Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
4. OUR PRODUCTS
4.1 You must be aware of the following:
- E-liquids must only be used in accordance with the instructions provided and if you have any questions or concerns about their use, you should get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicotine shots contain nicotine. Nicotine can be a toxic and addictive substance. Nicotine-containing liquids are only intended for use by committed smokers of legal smoking age, and they are not intended for use by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may have become pregnant or by any person with an elevated risk or, a pre-existing condition of any medical condition, which includes but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, emphysema or asthma, unless such use has been recommended or approved by your GP. Should you feel unwell, you should stop using the product and consult a doctor.
- Our e-liquids, are NOT provided as smoking cessation aids, and they have not been approved by the MHRA, EMA or FDA for this purpose. Our e-liquids, are not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease, conditions or addiction.
- Any e-liquid containing Nicotine may be harmful if ingested in sufficient quantities; with a risk of fatality should it be consumed by a child. Other ingredients may be harmful to animals (even if the e-liquid does not contain Nicotine). In the case of accidental ingestion, medical advice should be sought if you feel unwell (or immediately in the case of ingestion by a child) and the doctor shown the bottle and packaging from which the product was consumed. All of our e-liquids (whether Nicotine-containing or otherwise) products must be safely stored when not in use, and they must be kept out of the reach of children and animals at all times.
- Skin contact with e-liquid may be harmful and should be avoided wherever possible. If the product comes into direct contact with the skin, the affected area should be washed with plenty of soap and water. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, the affected area must be rinsed thoroughly and medical advice sought. If e-liquid is spilled onto clothing, this should be washed before reuse.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when handling e-liquids and wash your hands thoroughly after handling any e-liquid product.
- Whilst every measure has been taken to make our packaging child-proof and all appropriate explicit warnings and cautions explicitly provided on packaging and labelling, we cannot be held responsible for any personal injury arising from or attributable to a failure to comply with the warnings and instructions as listed in this clause or from failure to use any product as intended or in accordance with the instructions provided with that product.